Eastwood SDA Junior Academy is currently registering students for the 2012-2013 school year. Students are accepted on an individual basis; please follow the steps below.
New Student Application
- Complete the registration forms (can print from below or pick up from the school office).
- Check to see if your student is eligible for the Ed-Choice Scholarship; complete necessary steps.
- Deliver completed forms to the school office and make evaluation and interview appointments.
- All new students must meet with the appropriate teacher/s to be evaluated for proper placement.
- Interview with the school principal.
New Student Enrollment (follow these steps after student has been accepted)
- Purchase school uniforms at Educational Outfitters.
- Contact the school treasurer for tuition-payment information.
- Register for tuition payment through FACTS tuition management online.
Ed-Choice Scholarship Program
The Ohio EdChoice Program provides state-funded scholarships to students who attend low-performing public school buildings. The scholarship may be used to attend private schools such as Eastwood Jr. Academy. If your student is eligible for the EdChoice Scholarship, please gather information (web site link listed below) and then follow the following steps.
Step #1) Apply for Admission at Eastwood Jr. Academy
Step #2) Apply for the EdChoice Scholarship through our school office
ED Choice Scholarship Application for the 2013-2014 school year starts February 1, 2013 and runs through April 19, 2013.
Applications must be submitted by April 19, 2013. Get your application turned in today!
Eastwood Student Handbook 2012 - 2013
Eastwood Academic Calendar 2012 - 2013
Ed-Choice Scholarship Information Website
Kindergarten School Supply List
Grades 1-5 School Supply List
Grades 6-8 School Supply List
2013-2014 Admission and Registration Forms
Form # 005 - Student Registration Checklist ( All Students)
Form # 010 - Student & Family Information ( All Students )
Form # 015 - Parent or Guardian Pledges ( All Students )
Form # 020 - Medical Evaluation ( All Students )
Form # 025 - Records Release Form ( Transfer Students )
Form # 030 - Teacher Recommendation Form ( Transfer Students )
Form # 035 - Tuition Information Form ( All Students )
Form # 040 - FACTS Agreement Conformation ( Returning Students Only )
If you are enrolling a New or Transfer student, you can stop by the school
and pickup a FACTS form or you can use the link above for FACTS and
enroll online. ( See # 3 under New Student above for the FACTS link. )
2012-2013 Columbus Public Schools Transportation Application
2012-2013 Westerville City Schools Transportation Application Letter