Eastwood Junior Academy has adopted a leading-edge technology to assist with managment and communication. RenWeb School Managment Software will make it possible for our school to provide comprehensive and immediate information for parents and students via "ParentsWeb".
ParentsWeb is an integrated, web-based communication system allowing families to securely log in to password-protected data. ParentsWeb provides view-only data that is populated from the school's data system. In other words, when a student's attendance, grades, etc., is generated at the school, parents can log in from anywhere they have internet access and view their child's progress (parents are limited to viewing only their own child's data). All information is posted in real time. This means when any record is created or modified, parents can view that information immediately!
Welcome to your classroom-information resource! The cooperation between home and school is pivotal for student growth and acheivement. We are thrilled that you are taking this important step to stay connected with your child's progress. Please do not hesitate to contact your child's teacher with any questions you may have.
What RenWeb Provides to Families
Families can access tons of useful resources via ParentsWeb, including:
- Daily Grades
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- Missing Assignments
- Citizenship/Discipline Records
- Staff and School Directory
- Teacher Email Address
- Teacher Websites
- Calendar Events
To access the parent's website on RenWeb:
- Click on the banner below.
- Type in the email address that you provided to the school.
- Click "New User Login" if you have not logged into RenWeb before.
- You will be emailed a password within 3 minutes (to the email address you typed in during Step 4 (which must be the same email address that you provided to the school). Your password will be automatically assigned as a series of numbers. You can change your password when you log in later.
- Repeat steps 1-4, then type your password to log in. Then select "Continue".
- To access grades, click "Classrooms". This will bring up all classes that each of your children are enrolled in at EJA.
- Select "Homework Summary" or "Progress Report".